About Rehab Rally
Rehab Rally Conference & Expo is a three-day live continuing education conference hosted by HomeCEUConnection.com, a provider of continuing education for therapists. The Rehab Rally continuing education experience has been designed by therapists, for therapists, and offers up to 20 hours of live, applicable, continuing education.
Why Rehab Rally?
In most cases, Rehab Rally makes it possible to meet your entire continuing education requirement in one weekend! 20 Live Contact Hours may be earned at Rehab Rally, with purchase options including the live conference only, or "bundling-up" to receive up to 75 hours of continuing education credit (created by bundling Live and Home Study courses). HomeCEUConnection.com Home Study courses are available in both mail and online formats and may be completed prior to the actual date of Rehab Rally Conference & Expo. How easy is that!? Flexiblity at an outstanding monetary value and quality you can trust!
Rehab Rally will spotlight knowledgable speakers such as, John O'Halloran, PT, DPT, OCS, cert MDT, ATC, CSCS, and Mariann Sisco, PT, CST-D, and in the true spirit of Rehab Rally, there will be plenty of opportunity for Ralliers to connect and collaborate. Rehab Rally is a place for therapists to learn and connect focusing on three key conference aspects:
- Education: a vetted, cohesive conference program to maximize the sharing of knowledge and expertise around subjects therapists care about
- Tradeshow: an intimate tradeshow floor introducing therapists to applicable tools, products, and solutions
- Networking: a meeting ground fostering face-to-face interaction and communication with like-minded individuals
Specialty Areas Represented:
- Acute Care
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary
- Ortho / Sports
- Home Health
- Inpatient Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Athletic Trainers