Rehab Rally 2012 is Over!
Rehab Rally 2012 has concluded.
If you were able to join us in Chicago, here are a few reminders to help you get your certificate:
Taking Your Exam
- To take your exam: Visit www.HomeCEUConnection.com*
- Under Member Login type the username and password* provided to you in your receipt (your password is case sensitive).
- Once you have logged in,you are directed to the Course Manager. From there, select the course whose exam you wish to take and click “Begin Exam”.
- Complete the exam and click the “Submit Exam for Grading” button at the bottom of the exam.
- After you click “Submit Exam for Grading”, your test will be graded instantly. A score of 70% or more is considered passing. Scores of less than 70% indicate a failure to understand the material and the test will need to be taken again until a passing score has been achieved.
Accessing Your Certificate
- Completion certificates will be instantly generated and available in your Course Manager under the “Certificates” section with a score of 70% or more.
- After you download your CEU certificate, you can click on “Save a Copy” to save an electronic copy and/or you can print a hard copy for your records. In addition, a copy of your course certificate and exam will be emailed to the email address you provided when you purchased your course. Your certificate is always available for download or print from within your Course Manager.
* If you forget your login details visit www.HomeCEUConnection.com and from the homepage select either “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot your login?”. Complete the steps as indicated, and your login information or password will be emailed to you.
No Problem! Give us a call at 1.800.554.2387, or email us at Anne@HomeCEUConnection.com
Want to Know about Rehab Rally 2013?
The next Rehab Rally Conference & Expo will take place during the fall of 2013! If you want to know more, please sign up here to be notified!